20765 - Provisioning SQL Databases
- This three-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to provision a Microsoft SQL Server 2016 database. The course covers SQL Server 2016 provision both on-premise and in Azure, and covers installing from new and migrating from an existing install.
- The primary audience for this course is individuals who administer and maintain SQL Server databases. These individuals perform database administration and maintenance as their primary area of responsibility, or work in environments where databases play a key role in their primary job.
- The secondary audiences for this course are individuals who develop applications that deliver content from SQL Server databases.
Depois de concluir este curso os alunos serão capazes de
- Provision a Database Server
- Upgrade SQL Server
- Configure SQL Server
- Manage Databases and Files (shared)
Conteúdo programático[PDF] Conteúdo
Níveis do mesmo curso
|20761 - Querying Data with Transact-SQL|
|20762 - Developing SQL Databases|
|20764 - Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure|
|20767 - Implementing a SQL Data Warehouse|
|20768 - Developing SQL Data Models|
20761 - Querying Data with Transact-SQL
The main purpose of this 3 day instructor led course is to give students a good understanding of [...]
20762 - Developing SQL Databases
This four-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to develop a Microsoft [...]
20764 - Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure [...]
This five-day instructor-led course provides students who administer and maintain SQL Server databases [...]