10961 - Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell
Learn how with Windows PowerShell 4.0, you can remotely manage multiple Windows based servers and automate day to day management and administration tasks.
The course is built on Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows 8.1 and while it is specifically focused on Windows PowerShell v4.0, is also relevant in v2.0 and v3.0 Windows PowerShell environments
This five day course provides students with the fundamental knowledge and skills to use Windows PowerShell 4.0 for administering and automating administration of Windows based servers. It focuses on primary Windows PowerShell command-line features and techniques, and will provide pre-requisite skills supporting a broad range of Microsoft products, including Windows Server, Windows Client, Exchange Server, SharePoint Server, SQL Server, System Center, and more. In keeping with that goal, this course will not focus on any one of those products, although Windows Server (which is the common platform for all of those) will serve as the example for the techniques being taught.
In this five day course you will learn to execute and monitor scripts more efficiently through more robust session connectivity, workflow capabilities, enhanced job scheduling, and Windows PowerShell Web Access. Learn Windows PowerShell with greater ease through improved cmdlet discovery and simplified, consistent syntax across all cmdlets. Write Windows PowerShell scripts quicker and more intuitively through the new Integrated Scripting Environment (ISE) that enables script sharing, which connects IT pros to a larger Windows PowerShell user community. Learn all this and more in this five-day Microsoft Official Course in Windows PowerShell 4.0.
Perfil do público
This course is intended for IT Professionals already experienced in general Windows Server and Windows Client administration or already experienced in administering and supporting Application servers and services including applications like Exchange, SharePoint, and SQL. It is broadly intended for students who want to use Windows PowerShell to automate administrative tasks from the command line, using any Microsoft or independent software vendor (ISV) product that supports Windows PowerShell manageability.
This course is not intended to be a scripting or programming course, and includes only basic coverage of scripting and programming topics. Students are not expected to have prior scripting or programming experience, and are not expected to have prior Windows PowerShell experience
Depois de concluir este curso os alunos serão capazes de
- Understand the basic concepts behind Windows PowerShell
- Work with the Pipeline
- Understand How the Pipeline Works
- Use PSProviders and PSDrives
- Format Output
- Use WMI and CIM
- Prepare for Scripting
- Moving From a Command to a Script to a Module
- Administer Remote Computers
- Put the various Windows PowerShell components together
- Use Background Jobs and Scheduled Jobs
- Use Advanced PowerShell Techniques and Profiles
- Previous Windows Server and Windows Client management knowledge and hands on experience.
- Experience installing and configuring Windows Server into existing enterprise environments, or as standalone installations.
- Knowledge and experience of network adapter configuration, basic Active Directory user administration, and basic disk configuration.
- Knowledge and hands on experience specifically with Windows Server 2012/Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows 8/Windows 8.1 would be of benefit but is not essential.
Conteúdo programático[PDF] Conteúdo
Quero fazer o curso
20742 - Identity with Windows Server 2016 There is [...]
About this course This five-day instructor-led course teaches IT Pros how to deploy and configure Active [...]
20741 - Networking with Windows Server 2016
About this course This 5-day classroom-based course provides the fundamental networking skills required [...]
20412 - Configuração de serviços avançados do Windows [...]
Sobre o curso Receber instrução hands-on e prática Configurando avançada 2012 [...]