20768 - Developing SQL Data Models
About this course
This three-day instructor-led course is aimed at database professionals who fulfil a Business Intelligence (BI) developer role. This course looks at implementing multidimensional databases by using SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), and at creating tabular semantic data models for analysis with SSAS.
The primary audience for this course are database professionals who need to fulfil BI Developer role to create enterprise BI solutions. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Implementing multidimensional databases by using SQL Server Analysis Services
- Creating tabular semantic data models for analysis by using SQL Server Analysis Services
The secondary audiences for this course are ‘power’ information workers/data analysts.
Depois de concluir este curso os alunos serão capazes de
- Describe the components, architecture, and nature of a BI solution
- Create a multidimensional database with analysis services
- Implement dimensions in a cube
- Implement measures and measure groups in a cube
- Use MDX syntax
- Customize a cube
- Implement a tabular database
- Use DAX to query a tabular model
- Use data mining for predictive analysis
This course requires that you meet the following prerequisites:
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
Conteúdo programático[PDF] Conteúdo
Níveis do mesmo curso
|20761 - Querying Data with Transact-SQL|
|20762 - Developing SQL Databases|
|20764 - Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure|
|20765 - Provisioning SQL Databases|
|20767 - Implementing a SQL Data Warehouse|
Quero fazer o curso
20761 - Querying Data with Transact-SQL
The main purpose of this 3 day instructor led course is to give students a good understanding of [...]
20765 - Provisioning SQL Databases
This three-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to provision a Microsoft [...]
20762 - Developing SQL Databases
This four-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to develop a Microsoft [...]